$8,900 $8,000 (Final Sale Price)
- Year: 1984
- Maker/Trim/Model: Dolphin
- Length: Not Listed
- Odometer: 91,000
- Drivetrain: 22R / 4cyl Manual
- State/Region: Idaho
- City/Area: Driggs
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
READY FOR ADVENTURE!
1984 Toyota Dolphin fresh off an interior renovation, resealed exterior and fresh motor service and tune with new tires. Includes the highly sought after and rarely acquired picturesque rear dinette. Sleeps 4 comfortably. New countertops, paint and trim. Equipped with propane fridge and 4 burner stove with oven. It also has a furnace and hot water heater although I have yet to test them, but it looks complete and don’t see why they wouldn’t.
Ready for city water hook ups. Plumbing for boondocking or off grid water supply is not complete but would not be a big challenge to finish off. New roof vents. Roof, and all exterior seams and windows recently re-sealed.
This Toyota has the popular and bulletproof 22r carbureted motor with 91k miles. Recent work includes:
– Completely new fuel system including gas tank, fuel lines, fuel pumps, filters and an upgraded Weber Performance carburetor. There is no doubt that this motor is getting the best and cleanest fuel delivery of any dolphin out there at this point.
– Brand new Hankook tires all around
– Fresh plugs, wires and distributor
– Front main seal and crank pulley gasket
– BOTH starter and house batteries are new
– Fresh oil and filter service
It is a 4 speed manual transmission, lots of fun to drive, shifts super smoothly and runs great! Would not hesitate to drive it around the world tomorrow. These are notoriously reliable vehicles, and simple to work on. It may not be the fastest rig out there, but will cruise comfortably at highway speeds and navigate forest roads with ease. Parts are easy to source, IF you ever need them.
Lots of love put into this one. I’m sure I missed some stuff.
Message me with any questions and i’d be happy to answer them