Asking Price: $4,500
- Year: 1987
- Maker/Trim/Model: Sunrader
- Length: 21FT
- Odometer: 129,466
- Drivetrain: 22RE Automatic
- State/Region: California
- City/Area: Berkeley
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
I am selling my 1987 Toyota Sunrader Classic Class C Mini-motorhome. Due to a shift in my employment, I now require a 4WD vehicle, so I must get rid of my beloved Sunrader. This RV has been not only my primary vehicle but my home for over three years. This RV has gifted me with countless adventures and financial freedom, I hope it can do the same for you
– 4 Cylinders
– 21 ft in length
– 129466 miles
– Passed smog test in 2019, the vehicle is registered until January 2021
– I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle
– Toilet replaced in 2017 (Dometic 320 Series Standard Height Toilet with Hand Spray 302320181)
– Refrigerator replaced in 2004 (Dometic RM2410 2 way (can run on electric and propane) 42300066)
– Furnace replaced in 2004 (Suburban WT125E 043905100)
– The oven works, 4 burner stovetop
– I installed a three drawer dresser with locks so the drawers stay shut when the vehicle is moving
The vehicle has a fully functioning solar system I installed two years ago (the kit cost me roughly $1,000). The system connects to the car battery, so the solar system can not only charge via the sun but also while you drive.
The system consists of:
– Wayne WSB1275 75 amp hour 12 volt battery
– Xantrex Inverter 450 (Converts 12 volts to 120 volts, 2 standard outlets)
– (2) 160 Watt polycrystalline solar panels (12 volts) on the roof of the RV
– Recently, the RV has not immediately started once in a while. Unfortunately, the problem has not been persistent enough for it to present while a mechanic was looking at the vehicle (during oil change.) I believe the fuel pump or the cold start injector may be the source of the issue. Typically, if the RV won’t start, it starts shortly thereafter. I’ve put off these repairs because I’ve been living in it and haven’t found time to leave it at the mechanic.
– The original water tank has cracked, the pump is still functional (powered via solar) and the tank is still in place
– The AC unit does not work in the RV, AC in the cab also does not work (needs freon), the heat is operational
– I had issues with the frame when I originally purchased the vehicle and reinforced the left rear joint of the vehicles frame in 2017. There have been no issues with the frame since then.
– The back sewage pipe recently broke and needs to be replaced
I’ve loved this RV for years and it has served me incredibly well. I hope to find a new owner who can give it the love it deserves and get as much from it as I have. Feel free to follow up with any questions.