Asking Price: $14,900
- Year: 1987
- Maker/Trim/Model: Sunrader
- Length: 21FT
- Odometer: 180K
- Drivetrain: 22RE Auto
- State/Region: California
- City/Area: Weaverville
- Name: William
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
1987 Toyota Sunrader Classic RV Motor Home – New engine 5,000 miles ago! (Just broken in)
This motor home is unique – it was Sunrader’s deluxe model and is very clean inside and everything works.
Toyota Sunrader Class “C” mini-motor home in very good condition. Toyota motorhomes have not been manufactured since 1995, so you cannot purchase a new one, you can only buy a used one and maintain it.
Our experience: Since it is only 21 feet long, has a good turning radius like modern pickup trucks or SUVs, making it easy to drive and park anywhere. Also, we found we got good gas mileage, about the same as our Mitsubishi SUV – amazing for an RV!
Recent road trip to Phoenix AZ and back with no problems – ran well. Cruises at highway speeds with ease and is very comfortable inside, with two captain’s chairs in the cab for added comfort.
The vehicle has a brand new motor just broken in with break-in oil and many unique upgrades and improvements that you will probably never find anywhere else.
– New 22re 135hp high performance engine with about 5000 miles on it (Same Horse Power as the 3.0 V6 engine but with the 22re legendary reliability)
– Assumable 7 year / 70,000 mile warranty
– Automatic transmission w/overdrive
– 180,000 original miles on vehicle
– 6-Lug Full Floating Rear Axle
– Adjustable rear air shocks
– 1 Ton front end
– Solar panel and generator! Fully off-grid capable.
– No engine, transmission, or coolant leaks.
– This is a fiberglass RV shell: no seams = no leaks in the rain!
– Just winterized with new seals around all windows, roof vents, etc.
The inside is all complete, clean, and in working order:
4 burner stove, microwave, double stainless steel sink, 3 way refrigerator,
hot water heater, forced air heater with thermostat, generator,
stand-alone shower, toilet, over cab bed, couch fold out bed, dinette turns
into bed, deluxe fiberglass upper cabinets (rare), lots of other cabinets,
drawers, storage and a lighted clothes closet.
Roof A/C/Heater, 2 vents, one with escape hatch, roof rack, ladder, outside
door light, folding retractable step, unique leveling jacks built in under cab
adjustable rear air shocks for a better ride!
– New alternator
– New Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
– New spark plugs and all new plug wires
– New rotor and rotor cap
– Interior has had a complete structural upgrade and makeover to maintain original look
– New interior headliner in the entire coach
– New wood flooring
– All new vinyl wall covering for beautiful restored wood paneling look
– 6 tires only about 1 year old with low miles
– Rear step bumper upgrade
– New grill and front bumper
– New house deep cycle RV battery
– Interior lights replaced with new LED’s (prolongs battery life)
Things that need attention:
– Cab A/C could use a recharge
– Front brakes are due for routine maintenance
Thanks for looking!
Serious Buyers only – Price is good, no low-ball offers. Bring cash only.
Clean title registered tags through May 2019 – You pay only title transfer fees.
Call for an appointment.
NOTE: Interstate 5 north of Redding and Highway 299 are now OPEN after closures for recent wildfires.
Call William, Private Party,
IMPORTANT NOTE: We pastor a church are not available for any calls on Saturday or Sunday (till Sunday evening, after 5-6 PM) so please call Sunday 5-8 PM or Monday-Friday 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM or leave a message with your phone# and we’ll return your call as soon as possible.
See New Ad on Our Site by Clicking Here
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”960″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”1″ thumbnail_width=”144″ thumbnail_height=”108″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”0″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]