Asking Price: $14,500
- Year: 1987
- Maker/Trim/Model: Sunrader
- Length: 21
- Odometer: 185,000
- Drivetrain: 22re 135hp Automatic
- State/Region: California
- City/Area: Weaverville
- Name: William
- Phone: Not Provided
- Email: Not Provided
More Details & Pictures
Brand new motor just broken in with break-in oil and many unique upgrades and improvements that you will probably never find anywhere else.
Toyota Sunrader’s deluxe model Class “C” mini-motor home in very good condition. Toyota motorhomes have not been manufactured since 1995, so you cannot purchase a new one, only buy a used one and maintain it. Ours has about 185,000 miles on it with a brand new engine installed 5,000 miles ago. Drives great.
This is a fiberglass RV shell: no seams means no leaks! Clean inside and out, everything works, winterized with all new seals, restored, remodeled – Ready to go. Only 21 feet long, has a good turning radius like modern trucks and SUVs, making it easy to drive and park anywhere. Also, we found we got good gas mileage on the highway, about the same as our SUV.
Recent road trips to L.A. and Phoenix AZ and back with no problems – ran well. Cruises at highway speeds with ease and is very comfortable inside, with two captain’s chairs in the cab for added comfort.
– New 22re 135hp high performance engine with about 5000 miles on it
(Same Horse Power as the 3.0 V6 engine but with the 22re legendary reliability)
– Engine has just been broken in 5,000 miles ago.
– Assumable 7 year / 70,000 mile warranty
– Automatic transmission w/overdrive
– 185,000 original miles on vehicle
– 6-Lug Full Floating Rear Axle
– Adjustable rear air shocks
– 1 Ton front end and 1 Ton rear end, dually wheels
– Solar panel and generator! Fully off-grid capable.
– No engine, transmission, or coolant leaks.
– This is a fiberglass RV shell: no seams = no leaks!
– Just winterized with new seals around all windows, roof vents, etc.
The inside is all complete, clean, and in working order:
– 4 burner stove, microwave, double stainless steel sink, 3-way refrigerator
– Hot water heater, forced air heater with thermostat, generator
– Stand-alone shower, toilet, sink and vanity
– Over the cab double bed, couch with fold out bed
– Dinette seats 4 and turns into bed
– Deluxe fiberglass upper cabinets (rare),
– Lots of other cabinets, drawers and storage
– Lighted clothes closet
– Beautiful restored wood paneling look
– Beautiful wood flooring in coach
Roof A/C/Heater, 2 vents, one with escape hatch, roof rack, ladder, outside
door light, folding retractable step, unique leveling jacks built in under cab
adjustable rear air shocks for a better ride!
– New alternator
– New Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
– New spark plugs and all new plug wires
– New rotor and rotor cap
– Interior has had a complete structural upgrade and makeover to maintain original look
– New interior headliner in the entire coach
– New wood flooring
– All new wall covering for beautiful restored wood paneling look
– 6 tires only about 1 year old with low mileage
– Rear step bumper upgrade
– New grill and front bumper
– New house deep cycle RV battery
– Interior lights replaced with new LED’s (prolongs battery life)
Things that need attention:
– Cab A/C could use a recharge
– Front brakes are due for routine maintenance
Thanks for looking!
Serious Buyers only – Price is good, no low-ball offers. ALL CASH SALE.
Clean title, tags good through May 2019.
Call William with any questions and directions to see RV in person and take it home.
If we miss your call leave a message with your phone# and we’ll return your call as soon as possible.
(No caller ID, no cell towers here, so texting won’t work – this is a land line 😉
IMPORTANT NOTE: We work on weekends so we are not available for any calls until Sunday evening. So please call Sunday 5-8 PM or Monday-Friday 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Craigslist Link Expired