Asking Price: $5,500
- Year: 1988
- Maker/Trim/Model: Winnebago
- Length: 20FT
- Odometer: 192,000
- Drivetrain: 4cyl Auto
- State/Region: British Columbia
- City/Area: Squamish
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: Not Provided
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
*** Note, pricing is on an OBO Basis. ***
Fair condition Toyota RV. Selling due to some life circumstance change. I originally bought this to renovate and travel in, but with a new baby it’s proving to be too big a project for me!
– New Solar System Installed (1500W)
– New Engine (2012)
– Very little rust, the body is in excellent condition for the age, imported from Arizona in 2010.
– Runs exceptionally well.
– New Shocks in installed.
– Have parts to install air suspension, just needs to be installed.
– New propane regulator.
– 6 Good tires.
– Cab AC, Cruse Control, Overdrive all Work. All external lights working.
The Not So Good:
– Minor water damage on interior.
– House Battery Need to be Replaced
– Minor Water Interior Water Damage, but all leaks have been repaired.
– Hot water heater and kitchen fan not working.
– Rear Shower partly removed; could be easily reinstalled, or continue with my renovation concept.
This is a good project car, very little rust, runs and drives really well. A great vehicle for festival season!