Asking Price: $8,400
- Year: 1989
- Maker/Trim/Model: Winnebago
- Length: 20FT
- Odometer: 188,996
- Drivetrain: 4 Cyl Auto
- State/Region: British Columbia
- City/Area: Vancouver
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: Not Provided
- Email: Send Message
More Details & Pictures
Toyota Minnie Winnie RV!
This 4 cylinder machine won’t get you there in a hurry but she’ll get you there pretty darn cheaply and comfortably!
– 12V large fridge just installed last year
– 1000 w Inverter included
– 260w of solar panelling installed
– Front brakes just done as well as a tuneup
– Ceiling/front panels just ripped out due to leaking and replaced & Roof just sealed
– Propane, water, etc works great
– Interior could use a paint job!… I’m sorry but I don’t know why a couple years ago I decided it was a good idea to paint it a silly teal colour :s
– Inverter needs to be properly mounted & housing battery could use an upgrade
This is a great little vehicle with a bunch of solar power! I paid $1500 last year for the solar system and $1800 last month to repair the roof/ceiling. I just paid for the tuneup and the brakes. This vehicle was imported from Arizona. Perfect for Burning Man! She’s already been there twice!!!