Asking Price: $12,200 (Final Sale Price)
- Year: 1990
- Maker/Trim/Model: Dolphin Model 900
- Length: 21'-7"
- Odometer: 37,511
- Drivetrain: 3.0L V6 Auto w/OD
- State/Region: Pennsylvania
- City/Area: Lancaster
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
Ultra-Low Mileage 1990 Toyota Dolphin!
Just in time for your Summer adventures – only 37,511 miles (by far the lowest among all similar year/build Toyota campers I’ve seen) and priced to sell quickly!
Clean PA title, fully insured. The photographs taken recently show you how well this very clean Dolphin has been maintained and cared for (my wife and I are non-smokers without travel pets).
- Torquey 3.0L 3VZ-E EFI engine w/K&N Performance air filter (improves both HP + gas mileage).
- Only 37,511 miles!
- Starts right up, smooth idle, no leaks/oil consumption/overheating.
- Recent oil/filter change.
- New fuel filter.
- Fully-charged heavy duty battery.
- All maintenance receipts from duration of ownership.
- 1-Ton chassis w/six lugs and full-floating rear axle.
- New and correct load range 185R14LT tires (including spare) w/chrome trim rings.
- New brakes (2017).
- Heavy duty box bumper with (2) extra storage areas.
- Pre-wired trailer hitch receptacle (separate chrome trailer hitch included).
- Driver/passenger seats, carpeting, footwells, heavy duty mats and dashboard all in excellent condition.
- Additional sun visors for increased comfort/safety.
- Optional factory in-dash A/C blows ice cold.
- Cruise control (routinely used for camping/road trips).
- Power/tilt steering and brakes.
- Automatic transmission w/overdrive and ECT power control.
- Optional factory in-dash AM/FM stereo w/both cab and coach speakers.
- Cobra CB radio installed by previous owner.
- Center console w/dual cup holders.
- Digital clock.
- Winnegard Roadstar 2000 satellite dish.
- Onboard and well-maintained Generac Primepact 50G 4.8kW gasoline generator w/toggle switch operation and remote-start interior switch panel.
- 25 Amp AC-DC Converter/Battery Charger w/cord.
- 5 gal. pressure-certified propane tank w/functioning gauge.
- Front and rear aftermarket fog lights for improved visibility and safety.
- Full-sized correct spare tire w/(2) tire covers (black and white).
- Optional factory rooftop A/C unit.
- A total of (3) fully-functioning covered rooftop vents.
- Rear ladder.
- Additional high-mount rear taillights for added safety/visibility.
- New RV cover.
- Long-handled RV exterior wash kit.
- Wallmounted Vizio 22″ LED HDTV w/swivel bracket.
- Fully-enclosed DVD player.
- Functional System Monitor Panel.
- 17 gal. Fresh water tank.
- Dual (Grey/Black) holding tanks.
- Group 24 12V AGM deep cycle marine coach battery.
- Hydroflame Model 7916D 16,000 BTU propane furnace w/thermostat.
- Suburban 6 gal. propane water heater.
- Larger upgraded 2-way refrigerator w/separate freezer (runs on LPG and 110V).
- Full-sized oven and 4-burner propane stove w/hinged folddown burner cover for added countertop space when not in use.
- Range hood w/functional light and exhaust fan.
- All curtains, coach lighting, carpeting/floormats and cabinetry/hardware in excellent condition.
- Full Plyfoam cushioned couch w/seat belts – folds down into comfortable Double bed.
- Dining table converts to small bed.
- Spacious above-cab Double bed w/dual reading lights.
- Dual stainless steel sinks.
- Wallmounted clock.
- Large lighted clothes closet.
- Brand new Carbon Monoxide detector.
- Screened entrance door w/new clear pass-through sliding panel.
- Many extra camping supplies and spare parts included.
- National RV/Dolphin Factory Owners Manual, original window sticker and appliance/equipment manuals.
- New Thetford floor-pedal toilet w/rinsing hose attachment (still in plastic).
- New toilet floor flange.
- Sink and mirror w/multiple storage cabinets.
- Large rear window w/retractable privacy blinds.
- Separate one-piece full height fiberglass shower stall w/caddy.
- Brand new electric bathroom vent.
Priced for quick sale at $12,200. Will schedule showings for serious buyers.
If you commit to purchase our very low mileage Dolphin, we require a $2,000 deposit due immediately. This deposit is non-refundable if you do not show up within five (5) days to take delivery. Final payment is due within five (5) days of your commitment. Payment can be made in the form of : (1) Cash-In-Person upon delivery (preferred) or (2) Certified Bank Check or (3) Advance Wire Transfer. Please be aware that if the wire transfer for the balance is made after viewing our Dolphin, wire transfers can take 1-2 days to clear – so be prepared to spend the night locally waiting for the funds to be clear. This camper is being sold As-Is with no warranty, expressed or implied.