Asking Price: $13,900
- Year: 1990
- Maker/Trim/Model: Itasca Spirit
- Length: 21FT
- Odometer: 126,000
- Drivetrain: 6cyl Auto
- State/Region: Oregon
- City/Area: Corvallis
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Link Below
- Email: See Link Below
More Details & Pictures
Toyota Itasca Spirit Motorhome For Sale
It has come time to sell our beloved Toyota motorhome. This vehicle has been very loved and very well maintained. This model is a Winnebago Itasca Spirit which is considered to be top of the line and built on a 1 ton Toyota chassis. The Toyota V6 3.0 SR engine is super reliable, starts easily, and runs smoothly. This is a fully self contained home on wheels that’s easy to drive and fits in a standard parking lot space.
Toyota RVs are sought after because of their longevity and great gas mileage. This one with a recently rebuilt automatic transmission regularly gets 15+ miles per gallon. Interstate speeds of 65 mph are easy to maintain. The ride in the cab is quiet and the seats are comfortable. The floorplan of this model is particularly nice because your passengers are up in the front of the RV and are able to communicate easily with anyone in the cab.
The Itasca Spirit is perfect for a day at the beach, a week long camping trip, or touring the countryside. I wouldn’t hesitate to take off tomorrow on a cross country road trip.
Some of the many features include:
– Clean and clear title in hand. Carfax report on hand
– Built on a true Toyota one-ton chassis
– Toyota V6 3.0 SR engine with 126k original miles
– Automatic transmission with overdrive and ECT power boost – rebuilt by Aamco.
– Newer tires with lots of tread
– $1700 worth of documented preventative maintenance 7,000 miles ago.
– New timing belt kit installed
– Completely resealed roof 2 years ago. 2 old leaks repaired
– Tilt steering wheel
– Cruise control. Currently it doesn’t seem to work
– New Pioneer bluetooth stereo with remote. Speakers in cab and cabin
– Excellent roof vent fan
– Mini-blinds throughout
– Status panel monitors: – propane, water tanks, and battery level
– Holding tanks – fresh water 26 gallons, grey water 15 gal, black water 15gal
– Air lift rear air springs that can be adjusted for ride preference and terrain
– Spare tire stowed below vehicle
– Four burner propane stove and oven
– Double stainless steel sink
– Newer propane and 110 refrigerator/freezer. Works great
– Lots of real wood cabinetry that is in really good condition
– Large propane tank (can run the fridge for weeks)
– Bathroom in the rear has a sink, toilet, separate shower, and a spacious closet
– Hot water heater (I have not used the water heater)
– New, very comfortable memory foam mattress over the cab. Sleeps two adults
– Fold-down sofa bed behind the driver seat makes into a bed
– Dining table folds to make a child-size bed
– Newly installed wood floor
– Carbon monoxide and smoke detector
– Removable privacy curtain hangs between coach and cab
– No generator, but the battery take care of everything
– Newer windshield and an extra set of keys
– 21 feet, bumper to bumper, 7.1 feet wide, 9.2 feet high – Interior height 6’1″
– New water pump and updated plumbing
– Coach has all one-piece aluminum roof that was recently professionally resealed
– 110v outlet located on passenger side for convenient power outside
– Lots of storage inside and out
This RV has never been smoked in and is quite clean inside and out. It is 30 years old and certainly isn’t perfect: it has its bumps and dings, but it is in remarkably good condition and shows the care it’s received. We’ve taken our Itasca Spirit out for several multi-day adventures and it really is a joy to travel in. And best yet, you can easily park it in a standard parking space with no hookups. Clean and comfy, this RV is ready for some adventure.
It’s important to us that this goes to someone who will appreciate it and put it to good use. Please feel free to email or call. I’ll tell you everything I know about the motorhome. Inspections & test drives are welcome with an appointment. We are located 2 hours from Portland airport (PDX) if you to want to fly in. There is also a Greyhound station here in town. I would absolutely drive this machine anywhere with confidence.
Thanks for looking!
Craigslist Link Expired
Last Updated on November 22, 2020 by RVAds