Asking Price: Make an Offer
- Year: 1991
- Maker/Trim/Model: Dolphin
- Length: 21FT
- Odometer: 40,000
- Drivetrain: 6cyl Auto
- State/Region: Missouri
- City/Area: Hermann
- Name: Not Provided
- Phone: See Link Below
- Email: See Link Below
More Details & Pictures
Selling our 91 Toyota Dolphin Class C Motorhome.
– Rebuilt engine 2 years ago, mechanically sound
– This is the 6cyl version, much better than the 4 cyl
– Gets 20+ MPG! Practically unheard of for an RV
– Sleeps 5
– Only 21 ft long, you can park it in a normal size parking space!
– Easy to drive
– AC works, Stove works, Fridge works but needs to be re-hooked up (we had a cooler in the space)
– Needs interior work to repair water damage
– Roof needs to be re-sealed
– Broken tap on kitchen sink
We have loved this little RV, it’s an awesome size for our family of 4. Unfortunately, there is some work that needs to be done that is beyond our capacity, and we now have a big truck, so we no longer need an RV. We are selling this so that we can buy a camper. I’ve driven this all over the southwest, it has been very dependable.
Between what we paid for it, and putting in the rebuilt engine, we have way more in it than we can possibly get out of it. Our loss is your gain! We will take the best offer.
Edited to add: the 4xxxx miles is what is on the engine – the dolphin itself is at ~96K (picture)
Update: Pictures added!
DO NOT contact me with offers to help sell.