Asking Price: $11,500
- Year: 1991
- Maker/Trim/Model: Dolphin
- Length: 21FT
- Odometer: 132,900
- Drivetrain: V6 Auto
- State/Region: New Mexico
- City/Area: Santa Fe
- Name: Jane S.
- Phone: (707) 291-6463
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details & Pictures
Desirable, hard to find, well-maintained, upgraded Toyota (yeah!) V6 Mini Motorhome – 21′. 132,900 miles and counting. Fully self-contained. Has all the amenities and then some. $11500 (just reduced from $13000).
Automatic with manual overdrive
Dually rear wheels
– Can sleep 4 adults + 1 child. Double beds over the cab + couch. Dinette makes up into a child-size bed
– Fantastic big windows all around the living area. I thought I wanted a rear bathroom, but this is so much nicer. Views in all directions are fully accessible.
– Windows all have blinds as well as custom-cut black out panels when there is too much light nearby.
– 6 gallon water heater
– 2 way Dometic fridge
– Dual sink
– 4 burner gas stove and vent hood
– Coach (roof) A/C
– Onan generator (runs but needs service and a muffler)
– 5 gallon propane with gauge
– Fresh water, grey water, and black water tanks
– 12 volt charging station in coach
– Gas furnace
– Stereo speakers in coach
– Lots of cabinet space and a closet for hanging clothes
– Extra table that goes in front of the couch
– Appliance and RV manuals, most service receipts
– Back up & side cameras
– TV and Blu-Ray player
– Newer radio with Bluetooth and 3.5 mm auxiliary input
– Carpet has been replaced by (fake) wood flooring
Recent work – amounting to about $3000:
Shower renovation and re-plumbing
Roof and seams all sealed late summer 2018
Complete brake overhaul
Hoses and belts
New valve cover gaskets and steering damper
In general, it is obvious that this RV has been well-cared for and upgraded. Former owner had the rig painted a few years back to the tune of $2000. With a Toyota motor, you can take off into the wild blue with confidence.
This RV has been loved and well-cared-for. It has the rear living area with windows all around – in my opinion, the best layout of all. There are many upgrades and add-ons that you don’t often see in a smaller motorhome.
Serious and qualified replies please. I will respond to emails in the order received. Include your phone number for a call right back.