*Please note this ad is a repost
-Asking Price: $11950
Key Motorhome Facts
-Length: 21.5 ft
-Engine: 6 cylinders
Toyota winnebago warrior “class c” motor home
this is a great rv for a couple or small family! Drives and rides like a car!
Completely self-contained for colorado camping (altho you can also plug in to water, electric and cable if you’re at a site that has them).
Spacious with lots of storage – sleeps 4 easily.
Truck, frame and motor are built by toyota – camper is winnebago, with all the quality you’d expect from that combination.
Engine is a fuel-injected toyota v6. Automatic transmission with overdrive and transmission cooler.
This rv has less than 60,000 actual miles on it! Always kept inside when not in use – only used occasionally for summer camping trips – no accidents, no smoking, no pets, not even any kids. Our family are 2nd owners and have taken excellent care of it. Interior and exterior are both in excellent condition! Regularly maintained and serviced – all records available. Has already had 60k maintenance service performed.
The great thing about this camper and its compact size is that it will go practically anywhere. Easy to drive and park, it fits into any vehicle camping site and can easily maneuver through crowded parking lots. And being self-contained, you can take it to out-of-the-way locations in national forest.
It is lightweight (less than 5500 lbs fully loaded) so it has good power and gas mileage for an rv. It is 21′ 5″ from bumper to bumper so is large enough for comfortable camping, yet has a small enough footprint to fit in most standard parking spots. The height is 9′ and the width is 7′.
• power steering with cruise control and tilt steering wheel
• automatic transmission with ect power button
• kenwood am/fm cassette stereo with 10 disc cd changer
• full side awning
• large cedar-lined closet
• full bath – toilet, sink and shower
• 3-burner magic chef range with full oven
• propane heater with wall-mounted thermostat
• stainless steel double sink with covers
• gas-powered frig with freezer
• water heater
• onboard generator
• control panel for monitoring water, gas and electric, and holding tanks
• large capacity auxiliary battery
• built-in power converter to switch from 12v to 110v when plugged in
• mini-blinds throughout
• heavy duty foldaway entry step
• 3 sleeping areas – sleeps 4 comfortably
• custom-made storage rack and bin that mounts on rear bumper – very handy for storing “outside” items – lantern, stove, tackle, firewood, hammocks, tools, camp chairs, etc.
• outside faucet for handwashing and cleanup without having to enter the camper
this is the perfect vehicle for reliable, economical, convenient and comfortable colorado camping.
Everything works great – nothing to repair – ready to go!