$13,450 $13,250 (Final Sale Price)
- Year: 1976
- Maker/Trim/Model: Chinook
- Length: Not Listed
- Odometer: 100,500
- Drivetrain: 4cyl Manual
- State/Region: California
- City/Area: San Rafael
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
Are you looking for the ultimate adventure vehicle…remote office…festival camper…tailgater’s dream…and daily driver all one vehicle??
Check out this retro, fully-restored Chinook camper-van. Desirable for its lightweight fiberglass construction, aerodynamic design, surprisingly spacious interior, Toyota reliability…and amazing fuel-economy (20+ mpg), this 1976 Chinook will turn heads and spark conversations wherever she goes.
This little RV is to camp anywhere you’d like to go…featuring a 6 foot pop-top roof, the camper is surprisingly roomy inside with plenty of storage throughout. Small enough to be stored in a typical residential garage, the camper is equally at home in the city as she is on the open road. Powered by the legendary Toyota 20R water-cooled engine and a standard 4-speed transmission, the truck runs and dives like a dream. The interior and all mechanical systems were upgraded as part of a recent bumper-to-bumper restoration project.
– Updated interior featuring improved storage and new vinyl flooring for easy cleaning
– Updated customizable LED lighting throughout
– Custom, live-edge, epoxy resin dinning table
– Fiberglass construction with the famous chinook “cut-through-wind” aerodynamic design
– Durable pop-top vinyl canvas
– Sink with hand pump, with built-in 6 gallon water tank
– Lounge with with large bench seating, converts into bed for 2
– 3000 Watt continuous power inverter, 6000 Watt peak capacity, powered by dedicated house battery
– New Bluetooth radio and speakers (smartphone compatible)
– Truck cab is vinyl wrapped with removable heat activated decals (customize her look to match your personality)
– Built-in icebox
– Reliable and economical 20R Toyota engine (20+ mpg)
– California registration paid thru July 2022
– Recent smog certificate, valid for vehicle transfer till Oct 2021
– Dual battery power system (new dedicated engine battery and separate house batteries)
– New windshield and seals
– New brake pads, rotors, brake lines, master and slave cylinders
– New clutch pressure plate, master and slave cylinders
– New front and rear tires
– Upgraded larger rear tires and rims (improving stability over stock design)
– Upgraded high capacity alternator (improves charging of dual battery system)
– New leaf spring helper springs (improves handling and load capacity)
– Rebuilt carburetor and intake manifold
Last Updated on September 22, 2021 by RVAds