Asking Price: $8,000
- Year: 1985
- Maker/Trim/Model: Huntsman
- Length: Not Listed
- Odometer: 80,282
- Drivetrain: See Below
- State/Region: North Carolina
- City/Area: Wake Forest
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
2.4 engine displacement
Drive Type: 4×2
5 lug axle
We have manuals and receipts for service (ours and some from previous owners).
Engine is in good condition and no evidence of rot. A/C, stove, refrigerator, oven all work. We have not used the water heater and previous owner only used it once. It will probably need to be replaced sooner or later. We have taken it on one trip 2.5 hours away.
The following improvements and repairs have been made:
1. Converted automatic transmission to W50 manual (the W50 has a steel case and is supposedly stronger than aluminum cases). Custom shifter from EBay (2019)
1. Replaced W50: countershaft bearing, input shaft bearing, gaskets, and fluid
2. Installed new clutch kit, flywheel, slave cylinder, master cylinder, clutch pedal, and plumbing
3. New center section driveshaft (built and balanced by driveline shop), center driveshaft bearing, transmission mount, new front u-joint
4. New shock absorbers (billstien up front and duralast in rear) and steering stabilizer
5. New remote start generator(3500 watt) with electric fuel pump and cooling fans
6. 6 new tires (Currently, about 1,300 miles on them.)
7. Replaced paneling around kitchen sink
8. Coated roof with elastomeric coating
9. Replaced toilet
10. Replaced all interior speakers (3D printed rear speaker grills)
11. Updated stereo to Sony head unit with AUX input
12. Installed Blu-ray player for mini flat panel TV
13. Built custom bench seat with rifle storage
14. Installed backup camera with live display for driving
15. 2020 80,000 miles: Replaced master cylinder
16. 80,000 miles: rear brake shoes, rear brake drums, LR wheel cylinder, outer and inner rear wheel seal, rear wheel bearing, proportioning valve.
Last Updated on October 18, 2021 by RVAds