$9,500 $8,000 (Final Sale Price)
- Year: 1986
- Maker/Trim/Model: Mini Cruiser
- Length: 20FT
- Odometer: 145,000
- Drivetrain: 4cyl Auto
- State/Region: Maryland
- City/Area: Catonsville
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
1986 Toyota Mini Cruiser
• 145,000 Miles
• Setup for boondocking – 2 solar panels, 400W Inverter, deep cycle battery, charging regulator, all lights/appliances/water run on 12v or propane
• Automatic transmission
• Legendary and reliable 22RE engine (4 cylinder)
• 6-lug rear wheels and upgraded rear-end
• 20ft long – fits in most normal parking spots
• Shower/Toilet/2 Sinks/Hot Water
• Heavy-duty custom bike rack
• Extra rear storage box
• Regular oil changes and lots of newer parts (shocks, fuel pump, brakes, seals, fan clutch, idler arms, battery, front tires, plugs/cap/wires, master cylinder)
This RV is in great shape for its age and is an Arizona vehicle. The last 3 years in Maryland have exposed some surface rust but nothing major. All paint and interior are original minus the memory-foam mattress. My wife and I had a blast in this RV and it’s seen the majority of national parks in the US and Canada with no break downs. This is a 4 cylinder so it’s not fast but it gets 13-16MPG on flat roads at 55mph. Hoping to pass this on to someone who will use it again and give it love.
The only major thing that does not work is the refrigerator but we’ve found it works just fine as an ice-box cooler. A new fridge is about $400. The muffler and exhaust behind the catalytic converter is leaking and needs replaced but that should be a fairly straight-forward repair. This is a 34 year old vehicle so there are lots of little things that show signs of aging. This thing could cross the country today no problems.
Willing to consider trades for a VW GTI or Toyota 4×4 of comparable value.
$9500 or best reasonable offer.
Last Updated on August 24, 2020 by Toyota RV For Sale