Asking Price: $15,000
- Year: 1987
- Maker/Trim/Model: Odyssey
- Length: See Below
- Odometer: 90,000
- Drivetrain: See Below
- State/Region: Idaho
- City/Area: Nampa
- Name: Zachary Dorsch
- Phone: (208) 861-9114
- Email: [email protected]
More Details & Pictures
The Ultimate in Charm and Dependability! Remodeled inside and out, this vintage RV is ready for adventure.
My wife (and our 1 year old) took this on an incredible trip this March. From Boise –> Zion –> Grand Canyon –> Joshua Tree and back. Everywhere we stopped people complimented the RV (named Berry) This little camper showed us a new way of living. We loved it so much that we decided to sell out house, upgrade our RV and live more like nomads on the road.
1. Only 90k miles on the world renowned “bullet proof” 22RE engine. Still has plenty of life left in it!
2. Just serviced put $1,800 into a full service just 3k miles ago prior to a big trip:
– All Fluids drained, flushed and refilled (Breaks, power steering, front and rear differentials)
– Radiator flush and fill + all new hoses
– New Battery
– New Idler Pully + Fan
– New Oil Pan Gasket
– Breaks are great
– Lots of tread left on tires
3. All appliances in great working condition
– Brand new fan for house heater/furnace
– New water heater
– Newer House 12v battery
– Spacious 3 Way Dometic Fridge
4. Completely remodeled inside and out
– New butcher block counter top
– Deep spacious sink
– New Flooring
– All interior painted
– Exterior painted
5. All roof, vents, and windows have all been resealed – Absolutely no water leaks
6. Nice additions:
– SOLAR!! Included in price is a Inergy Apex solar generator and 400W of solar panels already installed on the roof. Worth ~$3,000.
– Backup Camera
– In dash entertainment system (DVD, Bluetooth etc)
– Upgraded surround sound in house + Cab
– New LED bulbs
– Water bottle holder big enough for a hydro flask 🙂
– LCD tv added
7. 18MPG!! on the 4 cyl 4 speed Manual – Yup it’s that efficient!
1. Slow – this was built on a very reliable chassis with the legendary 22RE engine (look it up), however, it’s only 4 cylinders so it doesn’t have a ton of power.
On flat roads it will cruise around (55-60mph)
Up horseshoe bend hill ~45mph (steepest section would be more like 35mph)
This rig is turn key ready to go! It served as an incredible adventure rig and an awesome remote working solution. We actually enjoyed that it’s a bit slower. We took back highways and saw things we never would have had we been cruising 80mph past.
If you’re looking for a unique adventure rig that will provide lasting memories message me for a showing and test drive.
Last Updated on July 21, 2021 by RVAds