Asking Price: $15,000 (Final Sale Price)
- Year: 1990
- Maker/Trim/Model: Winnebago Warrior 321RB
- Length: 21FT
- Odometer: 68,000
- Drivetrain: V6 4spd Auto
- State/Region: Tennessee
- City/Area: Nashville
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
More Details & Pictures
Ready for summer road trips and camping! For sale is our beloved 1990 Toyota Winnebago Warrior 21′ RV. This Toyota camper has been kept in a garage, under carport, or car cover for most of its life. We have taken several fun trips across the U.S with it over the past 2+ years we’ve owned it. It was regularly serviced, and is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition, inside and out. This vehicle only has 68K original miles, and is one of the nicest examples you will find.
Very easy to drive and park, it has a Toyota V-6 engine and 4 speed automatic transmission with O/D. Layout is model 321RB. Observed fuel mileage is quite good for a camper, about 15 mpg. Has new tires (5K on them), new motor battery, new coach battery, and new charge solenoid. Recently had transmission fluid service, rear differential fluid service, and oil change. Passes emissions testing with no issues.
Has full bathroom with toilet, shower, closet, and Maxxair variable speed reversible ceiling fan. Upholstery and carpeting is clean and in good shape, with very few blemishes. Main bed is very comfortable and is somewhere between Queen and full-size. Comes with memory foam mattress topper. Couch folds out into smaller bed for 2 kids. All appliances and systems are in proper working condition. Some include:
- Air-conditioner, cab and roof top – blows cold
- 4-Burner gas cooktop – works as new. Has vent fan.
- Gas furnace with thermostat – heats coach very quickly, maintains temp you set
- Gas hot water heater – heats up and recovers very quickly
- Dual sink and shower work properly
- New aerating shower head
- New water pump in coach (for shower and sink)
- Refrigerator keeps food frozen in freezer compartment, cold in fridge
- New Maxxair ceiling fan, speed adjustable
- Wi-Fi booster installed
- Boom antenna that raises and lowers
- Honda EU2200i Generator in generator box with extended run fuel tank, mounted at rear. VERY quiet. Runs rooftop AC for several days between fill ups.
- New memory foam mattress topper for main overhead bed.
- Awning is in like-new condition
- Roof is clean, watertight, and in almost new condition. Has never sat through a winter outside.
Comes with owner’s manuals, tire covers, and leveling blocks. Clear title in hand. The only cosmetic issue I can think of: the exterior cover for the hot water heater paint has faded a bit. Also, there is a scratch on the storage compartment door. The rest of the paint/body is clean, shiny, and has been waxed every other season. Vinyl decals are in very good condition overall with little fading.
Buyer is responsible for pickup and transportation of the vehicle. However, I would consider delivering, depending on the distance and circumstances.
This camper is ready to drive wherever you’d like to go, and camp tonight! Feel free to contact me with any questions you have. Thanks!
Last Updated on June 14, 2020 by Toyota RV For Sale